I have recently been nominated a few times for this award since the first time. I never thought my little blog would get 120+ followers let alone several (or any) blog award nominations. So thank you to all who nominated me! This latest one is from Kim at saltinthewomb.blogspot.com. Thank you! Perusing the questions, and considering it’s a snow day, I had to answer them.
I have done this before so I’m not nominating anyone else or writing questions for them. If you haven’t been nominated yet, consider yourself nominated! Instead of me asking you 10 questions, you can just give 10 random facts about yourself. Hey, it’s a snow day. We got like 18 inches. The snow drifts were half way up my SUV, tucking it in. I’m obligated to be lazy.
1. Who is your blog idol?
I don’t really have one. I follow a lot of funny, inspiring, awesome bloggers. I just want to make people smile, or feel less alone.
2. What song do you sing loudest in the shower?
I don’t. Not since high school. Singing leads to white girl dancing. That leads to slip and falls. I don’t need a concussion.
3. What’s your favorite curse word to yell at your ovaries?
Fuck! What the fuck!? But I’ve been practicing self-love this year, quite well. I’ve learned the hard way that no amount of yelling, cursing, or much of anything really will make me ovulate. So I’m in the acceptance phase. I’m giving my body a break and showing it I still care.
4. You get to meet one of your favorite fictional characters. Who is it?
Dean Winchester. If you know who that is, no explanation is needed. If not, watch the tv show Supernatural.
Here’s a pic for those who don’t know. (thanks google image search for the pic)
5. What do you think about when you need to smile?
Summer. My honeymoon. Any good times with Mr. Big.
6. If you could switch careers and be awesome at something other than what you currently do, what would it be?
Travel writer/blogger. Someone who gets paid to travel and write about how awesome it is. But only warm, pretty places. With sand, palm trees, and someone bringing me daiquiri every time I finish one.
7. What’s your go-to “I didn’t have time to do my hair” style?
Twisted and clipped up. I don’t know what it’s called or what the clip is called. It’s like jaws for hair. I don’t have the hairdresser gene most girls do. I wore a ponytail for the first 15 years of my life. A low pony.
8. Taylor Swift or Katy Perry? YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE. If you want to.
Ugh if I HAVE to pick, Katy Perry. Better songs.
9. Would you rather legally change your last name to Hitler or never eat chocolate again?
10. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love Benedict Cumberbatch? (If it’s below 5, I don’t know if we can be friends.)
Sorry but 0. I don’t really know who he is. I know the name. But I can’t even picture the face. So obviously I’m not a fan.